Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What's In My Carry On


Four months of anticipation and I finally leave for Hartford bright and early tomorrow morning! I can't wait to see Jade and I'm looking forward to our New England adventure. Since the likelihood that I'll have time for another post this week is slim, I thought I'd share a peek into my carry on bag. Side note: sorry for the not-so-great photo. I tried getting a better one with my Canon but after a few failed attempts (curse you, artificial light!), I grabbed my phone and got the job done. Without further ado, here's what I've got:
  • sunglasses
  • wallet (duh)
  • gum for when my ears pop
  • DSLR
  • I picked this book up a couple of months ago and decided it's finally time to read it
  • notebooks and pens (two because they serve different purposes)
  • yarn and a crochet hook - I need to whip up something to keep my ears warm
  • headphones for playing music from the phone that's not pictured
  • chapstick (I've got a slight addiction)
  • hand sanitizer
  • hand lotion, courtesy of my most recent Birchbox
Not super exciting, but I think it will keep me entertained! Let me know if I'm forgetting anything crucial. This will all be going in a nice, big Fossil tote. Also not pictured, my computer (bleh, heavy) and the coat that will surely be necessary upon arriving in Hartford. Time to finish packing and get to bed for my early morning. Follow me on Instagram (@emmersg) if you're interested in seeing how my trip goes, or check back here next week for some recaps!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm super excited for you! The Northeast is probably my favorite part of the country (aside from the south). I know you're going to have an outrageously wonderful time, and I'm excited to follow along on your Instagram! Take lots of pictures and be safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a million pictures and text me every step of the way! hahaha jk that would take too much time ;) Have fun I can't wait to see what you ladies get into!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time!!
    Looking forward to your pictures =)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete