Monday, September 30, 2013

Tangled Up In Blue





shirt: Target (old), jeans: Fossil, shoes: Gap, bag: Fossil, headband: Francesca's

Whoops, I went another week without blogging. This time though, it wasn't my fault! The internet at home has been shoddy, at best, so I've barely been able to use the computer for the past week. Plus last week was all sorts of busy! In all the craziness, Sarah and I managed to get together for an outfit shoot last Wednesday and we were both really happy about it. We caught the last of the sun on a particularly beautiful day. 

This outfit reads a little unimaginative at first but can we all just take a moment to recognize how awesome denim on denim is? I work at a small office so there isn't usually much reason to get too dressed up and this outfit was perfect for a chill Wednesday. And I just think no one should go too long without rocking a Canadian tuxedo (denim on denim for those who don't know). Also, not sure if I've mentioned it but my favorite color is blue and I think this outfit is a perfect representation of that.

4 comments:

  1. Love that denim on denim! And love your handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've pulled off denim on denim well! xx

    http://saidacanephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I know this is about denim, but i'm terrible at fashion posts, however I want your bag, but I'm here to tell you that I have serious eyebrow envy. perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! I'm a big fan of denim shirts and I love how you wear it with those denim pants. You look pretty!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete