Monday, September 2, 2013

Milk & Honey

Happy Labor Day friends! I thought I'd bring you one last post about my trip to Dallas last weekend and it's a good one. I already told you about Velvet Taco, well after that Diana and I ventured down Henderson to my favorite Dallas boutique: Milk & Honey.





The Henderson area is really cute and Milk & Honey has the most adorable merchandising. You can't help but walk in and immediately want to purchase one of everything!






Milk & Honey has pretty decent pricing for a boutique, but the best part? They have a little back area that's loaded with sale items. Great finds at even greater prices, now that's what I'm talking about! I've managed to find plenty of cute options from Milk & Honey, whether on sale or not and I've always been happy with my purchases.




Di and I both tried a few things on but since I was on a budget I ended up leaving with just a necklace. She scored an adorable pair of shorts that were a total steal. I still think it was a success since I've worn the necklace just about every day since buying it. Plus, that just means I need to go back the next time I'm in Dallas, which is alright with me!




Whether I buy anything or not, Milk & Honey is one of my favorite places to wander and lust over clothes. They're always spot on with trends, and everything looks so much cuter than what's available in department stores. Just in case I haven't proven my point, here are a few more photos:






I highly recommend a visit to Milk & Honey if you ever find yourself in the area. You're sure to leave with something great! What are your favorite places to shop? Do you prefer boutiques or department stores?

8 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I'm about 6 months along in that first photo! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever! I didn't even notice! But disclaimer: Diana is NOT pregnant. haha ;)

      Delete
  2. I love boutiques, it just feels so much more quaint! Nothing against department stores, but boutiques are definitely the way forward =)

    Teffy { Teffys Perks Blog }

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Boutiques just provide a better shopping experience!

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh this is such a pretty shop! I love the honeycomb shelves and the arrow light! You are doing a great job with all of these reviews!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! You should definitely go next time you're in Dallas :) There's some restaurants right across the street and a coffee shop next door so you could make an afternoon of it!

      Delete
  4. When I first saw the name of this place, I thought you were talking about Milk & Honey Day Spa here in Austin, and was about to get really angry that you went without me! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like something we should do next time I visit!

      Delete