Friday, September 13, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday the 13th, y'all! Here we go again with another FOF link up :)


ONE
Another lazy weekend ahead! Aside from dinner plans tonight and tomorrow I don't have much going on. Seems like the perfect time to challenge myself to go out of my comfort zone and do something different. Hopefully I'll have something to report back on Monday!

TWO
I just switched to using Disqus for comments so let me know what you think of it. I love that Disqus sends an email when someone replies to a comment; that was the main reason for the switch. Should be a seamless transition but let me know if you have any issues.

THREE
I recently discovered Victoria's blog and I love this post in particular. She felt that she had become boring after the same routine day in and day out and I think that's how I've been feeling lately. Now she has started taking more time to pursue some of her dreams and do more for herself. Her biggest effort towards doing things for herself was signing up for a French class. I think that sounds like so much fun and gives me some ideas!

FOUR
I was already kind of obsessed with Karlie Kloss and seeing all her backstage Instas and tweets at NYFW only solidified my girl crush. It seemed like she was in every major show, and for good reason! Check her out in this DKNY dress:


FIVE
I have yet to get a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, or anywhere else for that matter. I'm thinking that ought to be remedied soon! Although with temps still in the 90's I guess it will need to be iced...ugh, not the same. I love pumpkin anything this time of year so I could always try this pumpkin milkshake recipe from A Beautiful Mess. The pumpkin cream cheese sounds pretty good too. Hmmm maybe I have breakfast plans for this weekend now? 

2 comments:

  1. I feel like my life gets too "in routine" also and I start to get bored with it. However, since I have also started to do more things for me that I enjoy it has helped incredibly! Definitely want to take Portuguese classes still, just have to have my priorities in line first. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, great post and blog, I just subscribed! Today I stumbled upon "The Good Life" Blog and her "Five on Friday" link up- What a great idea! That is how I discovered your blog and I'm glad I did! Come by and check out my blog if you'd like- I just started it this month! I'll totally be doing a Five on Friday this week! http://www.prettyintheeast.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete