Friday, July 5, 2013

Red White and China Blue






I'm a little bit in love with this swing dress from Asos. It's totally different than anything else I own and comfortable beyond belief. When I first tried the dress on I didn't know what to think about it, I loved the print but I wasn't sure about the fit and style. In the end I'm so glad I decided to keep it and I can't wait to try and style it other ways! My only complaint is the waist, I almost could have gone down a full size and I'm thinking about getting it taken in, otherwise it's great.

Sarah was my photographer, per usual and I feel like we're both getting better at this whole photo shoot thing. Each time it gets a little less awkward (unless 20 cars are driving by, as shown by my reaction in the second photo) and more fun. We were originally planning to go to a free concert at The Pavilion, an outdoor music venue in The Woodlands, then decided to skip it and hang out around Market Street. The heat hasn't been near as bad lately so it was really nice to spend the evening outside. The company isn't bad either ;)

Unrelated to any of the above, I hope all my readers had a wonderful 4th of July! Mine was excellent, but more about that later.

1 comment: