Monday, July 8, 2013

Que Sera, Sera


Have you ever had one of those days where you can't keep up with your thoughts and you just feel uneasy and stressed for no real reason? Well that was my day. I called my friend, Heather, at lunch and we both started venting about all of our little problems and agreeing how much being in our early 20's sucks. Surely we couldn't be the only two under-25-year-olds that feel that way?! All I could think about today were things totally out of my control and it was beyond frustrating. Lucky for me, I have some great friends that will listen to me vent and share my frustrations and an awesome, supportive family. Thanks to both of them, I know that, ultimately, everything will be just fine and life will go on. I would also like to thank my Words To Live By Pinterest board for some lovely quotes that have kept me going today and put a little smile on my face :)




Now I'd say it's time to relax with a glass of wine and forget about today's worries. Tomorrow is a new day and I bet by the time I wake up, I'll have forgotten all this silliness! 

2 comments:

  1. I needed to see some of these as well, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have days like that, when I just need to vent to someone, even if I am making no sense. It helps to have quotes as inspiration, definitely calms me down =)

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog

    Xx

    ReplyDelete