Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Birthday Wish List

My birthday is on Saturday so I decided to throw together my idea of the perfect party outfit! Most of these pieces are over-the-top expensive but sometimes it's just fun to dream :)

 

I love the back of this Alice + Olivia dress! The color is beautiful and makes the dress a little flashy without being over the top. This would be perfect for a birthday cocktail party with my best friends!


The perfect party dress would, of course, need the perfect pair of shoes and no one does shoes better than Jimmy Choo. I love the shoes in the picture with the dress but I hate being so monochromatic! Sometimes it's alright, but I like this strappy black pair better and ultimately, I feel like they would go with more (in the ideal world where I actually own them).

 
My jewelry tastes tend to be simple so I chose this Stella & Dot ring and these Kendra Scott earrings. I generally prefer gold jewelry but this dress is kind of an odd color and leans a little more towards silver so I think these would be perfect!
One place I love to splurge when it comes to jewelry is on my wrist and I love love love this Chanel watch! I've had my eye on this beauty for years and I would be happy to never buy another piece of jewelry again if I could get one of these. Dramatic statement? Maybe, but that's okay ;)

A little double Chanel never hurt anyone and I think this clutch would be the perfect place to store all of my girly necessities for the evening!

Well I may never own this outfit but I love it regardless! I'm actually kind of looking forward to turning another year older on Saturday. I'll be spending my birthday at the Texas Style Council Blogger Conference so the day should be fun and will hopefully be spent with lots of new friends!

7 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I hope one day, when we are wealthy from our blogging fame, that this outfit happens and that I am there to partake in cocktail hour!

    -Sarah

    http://www.sarrrahgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I hope so too! And DUH you'd be partaking in the cocktail hour!

      Delete
  2. Fancy taste indeed! You could totally hit up the Derek hotel for cocktails in this outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I could! Haha flash that watch and I'd be fancy enough to get in anywhere :)

      Delete
  3. I love that dress! Hopefully someone will take a hint and get it for you ;)

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog ||

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be amazing! But I won't hold my breath haha

      Delete