Monday, June 17, 2013

Wish List

Just a little list of wishes.

Style / / I'm dying for this super adorable Topshop dress! It's a little out of my price range but every time I see it I'm a little more tempted to treat myself to an early birthday gift ;)

Jewelry / / I'm a little bit obsessed with this Daniel Wellington watch! It has such a timeless look and is just so pretty. My birthday is in a little over a month so I'm thinking this would make a nice gift from my mom and dad (cough, cough). 

Art / / Isn't this print by Jessica Durrant gorgeous? I discovered her work about six months ago and have been in love ever since. I received a print for Valentine's Day and now I think I need a few more!


Beauty / / An Emily wish list wouldn't be complete without some sort of beauty item! After hearing so many good things about this mascara I've decided to splurge a little and buy Benefit's They're Real! mascara after my current tube runs out. Hopefully it lives up to the hype!

Wouldn't it be lovely if I could snap my fingers and all of my wishes appear in front of me? That won't happen so I supposed I'll just have to keep dreaming of pretty things :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the watch! That print is lovely... I will check out jessicas other work. I got the benefit they're real mascera in my birthday gift from sephora and I love it! My fave part is the end of the wand it separates and builds really well! I deaf recommend it or wait to get the trial for your bday from sephora.

    ReplyDelete