Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ready to Roam


I’ve got the strongest urge to travel right now. It’s horrible. I mean, I’ve got a trip to Seattle and Vancouver coming up at the end of May but that’s basically still two months away (6.5 weeks to be exact, I die). I’ve also got a trip to London and Paris (well, when I book my flights anyway) to look forward to later this year. Both will be fun, but they still seem so far! When I say I want to travel right now, I mean pack up my bags and hop a flight tomorrow…Fiji would be nice.

My days are spent dreaming of beautiful vacations and figuring out when I can go, since there’s that whole problem of time and money. Now that winter is gone and dreary April showers are upon us I’m so ready for a sunny beach with sparkling blue water and white sand. So far I’ve looked up flights to Costa Rica, Miami, LA and Big Sur—see a pattern there? I’m sure I won’t be visiting any of those places this year but a girl can dream!

For now I’ll just have to be content for another 6.5 weeks until I head up to, imho, the most beautiful city in the country! It helps I’ve got an aunt, uncle and adorable twin cousins to visit while I’m there J I’ll also be getting the first stamp in my passport with a quick jaunt up to Vancouver. It may not be a tropical vacation, but there are houseboats in Seattle and beaches in Vancouver so that counts for something!

P.S. Any of my faithful readers (all 30 of you!) going anywhere fun soon?


No comments:

Post a Comment