Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday Nights


Tuesdays are a mixed bag for me, for some reason the work day feels ten times longer than every other day, but as far as tv goes it's the best day of the week. My must-watch shows are New Girl and The Mindy Project, much like the rest of America, I'm sure.

New Girl is good but The Mindy Project is my absolute favorite. I always liked Mindy Kaling in The Office but the love affair was fully developed after I read her book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns). Until that point I had no clue that she was actually one of the writers of The Office. She has carried the hilarity on to her own show and, aside from The Bachelor, it's the one show that I consistently remember to watch. That being said, I just remembered there was an extra episode of The Bachelor tonight...oops. Good thing it's 2013 and we have the Internet so I can catch up on that later!

Anyway, it's time to get back to my shows. New Girl has been hilarious and I'm sure I'll LOL through The Mindy Project. If you haven't watched either show, or you've watched one but not the other...then why are you still reading this?! Go check them out now!

xo

1 comment: